Getting Started – How to Purchase, Install and Activate
To install the Acsell Product Filters plugin
- Download the plugin installation file.
- Click ‘Plugins’ in the WordPress sidebar menu to go to the Plugins page:
- Click either the ‘Add New’ link in the Plugins menu or the ‘Add New’ button at the top of the Plugins page.
- Click ‘Upload Plugin’.
- Click the ‘Browse’ button and browse to select the plugin installer. This will normally be in your ‘Downloads’ folder unless you chose a different location for it.
- Click ‘Install Now’.
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’.
- Enter your license key when prompted, then click ‘Agree & Activate Licence’. Your license key will have been emailed to you when you purchased the product.
After installing and activating the plugin, the Product Filters page will open and the plugin will initialise itself.
When the initialisation is complete the page will display the Config Wizard.
Note: we recommend starting with the Config Wizard as an easy way to learn the basic filtering setup. However, if you want to go straight to the full manual configuration then click the ‘Manual Setup’ button at the bottom right of the Config Wizard screen.